Netherlands

Benelux_Offshore Wind Energy_Macquarie_181

Macquarie Capital Reach Financial Closure On Largest PPP Project In Netherlands

Ahead of speaking at the 17th annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum next month in Amsterdam, Macquarie Capital, Ballast Nedam, and DEME have recently announced that they’ve reached financial closure on the largest PPP project ever awarded in the Netherlands. The €1 billion Blankenburg Connection PPP project, which involves the construction of an immersed tunnel under the Rotterdam port waterway, a land tunnel and two junctions, aims to improve road links between Rotterdam and its port. This further establishes the Benelux PPP market as one of the most active and important regions for global infrastructure projects business.

Macquarie Capital Reach Financial Closure On Largest PPP Project In Netherlands Read More »

Energy From Waste Plant

Ellomay Capital Sees Growth, Investing €200m In Dutch Waste To Energy Projects

Ellomay Capital from Israel has signed an agreement with Ludan Engineering, from the Netherlands, to develop €200m ($220m) waste-to-energy projects in Netherlands.As part of the deal, Ellomay will acquire at least 51% interest in each project while Ludan will hold the remaining 49% stake.The deals are subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions, including projects reaching financial close and receiving a subsidy from the Dutch authorities. The overall cost of the projects is estimated to be approximately €200m.

Ellomay Capital Sees Growth, Investing €200m In Dutch Waste To Energy Projects Read More »